C H S T V D I G I T A L N E W S R O O M
LAUNCHING PAD | GOOGLE MEETING ROOMS
Studio Phone #: (760) 331-5721
WEBSITES WE USE
CHEAP BUT USEFUL
PACKAGE TURN-IN | PER. 1
PACKAGE TURN-IN | PER. 2
SAMPLE FILE NAME FORMAT
1. I am not sure whether this film won an award at STN, but it is poignant. Granite Bay High School.
2. Eli will be reaching out to fellow Executive Producers to work with me on creating assignments for students who are remaining in the Distance Learning Model.
Goal is to maintain the rigor of the program, create content beyond the regular story assignments, and replace the hands-on experience the hybrid students will have each class once we return.
Students working on Livestream will be able to count those hours.
See Finley for Livestream opportunities.
I think what would be really cool for me (and I assume the other middle school broadcasting teachers as well) are two things:
1. Pair CHSTV students with middle schoolers where you mentor them in their storytelling, critique their work, help them with writing, etc.
2. Create short Explainer Videos on topics including
Natural Sound in a story
Shot Composition (rule of 3rds, lead room, backlighting)
And so on...
3. Dejero Creativity. I like the direction you have taken Dejero this week with three back-to-back segments (including today) that "push the envelope."
Tuesday: Live Interview
Thursday: Walk and Talk on the Beach
Today: Record for "farthest location in an actual live Dejero" as we go to Lake Tahoe with Miles and Sierra Fesler.
4. Tomorrow Jj and I will be prepping the studio for a return to live broadcasting from school.
Checking Sound and Video
Checking wireless range with FlyCam for outdoor interviews
Generally making sure we are "good to go."
LET'S DO A SHOW!
DEJERO TEAM: MILES/SIERRA (Lake Tahoe- La Nina weather conditions)
SHOW PRODUCER: RACHEL